
"Creemos, sobretodo porque es más fácil creer que dudar, y además porque la fe es la hermana de la esperanza y de la caridad." -Alejandro Dumas (padre).-
Los paraguas -Renoir-
There’s no smell, there’s no voice, there’s no touch
you left behind.
You just went with the wind,
leaving one picture of your own.
Your eyes closed.
There’s no sight…
Not even one feeling inside.
Your body’s so sweet, so small,
maybe there you’re insecure.
But there’s a wall between us.
Worms, ground, death bodies too,
and still this desire
to remove the scrap and take you out.
Sadness, desperation,
turned in a smile crossing my face.
Happiness, frustration…
sometimes life tastes as salt with chocolate.
I prefer to place your picture
in the hidden part of my drawer.
Because every time I see it again,
there’s a part of me being tore out.
I’m getting hungry, I feel thirsty,
but there’s just salty water around.
I’m feeling just as a blind man would
if he’s apart from his guide dog.
Unaided, unconfident…
Like an addict without his drug.
I must be sincere…
I’m not sounding like me.
But one cannot discover
what’s going to be written
once you set a pen in your hand.
Sentiments start floating
Like thoughts around a mind.
And when I remember
what my memories cannot bring to me about you,
words start being written…
wishing they could be read by you,
wishing I could be closer to you,
than I have never and I will never be.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario